The global biosimilar market is rapidly evolving and presenting avenues and alternatives for healthcare practitioners and companies alike to deliver sustainable care for patients. The two-day summit will host key opinion leaders involved in the field of biosimilars to foster open exchange and understanding on the role of the biosimilars. The program will be aligned to address timely challenges and present best practices from real world cases and will present attendees with an opportunity with leading industry experts to discuss the current landscape, legal & regulatory challenges, solutions and more..
On 27th & 28th August to learn more about the impact of Biosimilars in the Oncology Landscape at the Asia Pacific Middle East Biosimilars Summit
Key Topics Covered
- Understand the pros & cons & misperceptions about Biosimilars
- Latest data on various approved biosimilars and pipelines
- Understand the current Global Landscape of biosimilar
- Bioanalytics and interchangeability
- Challenges of registration & adoption of Biosimilars
- Impact of Biosimilars in the Oncology Landscape
- Where we will be in 10 years?
- Case studies from Clinical Aspects
- Panel Discussions
found the workshop exceeding their expectation
Who Should Attend
Dato’ Dr. Mohd. Ibrahim Wahid